May 7, 2012

My kitsuke blog!

 Hello there! Yes, you reading this! ;)
Welcome in!

First off, reservation for bad English ahead because I will be writing this blog in English instead of Swedish or Finnish which are my main languages.

Aaaand yet another blog was made by me this time it will be dedicated to my interest in kitsuke (read: the art of wearing kimono), so if you're interested to read about how I take my first steps out in the kimono life then go ahead feel free to follow me! :D
I will mostly post photos of me wearing kimono, attending kimono meet-ups in the future and talk about my purchases relating to the kitsuke world and whatnot!

See you around, I hope you enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this post, got inspired or maybe even learned something new, consider leaving a comment to let me know about it! (。◕‿◕。)
Your appreciation is a big source of encouragement to me. ♡