Oct 10, 2012

Montsuki arrival

 Hello!
 This is a very quick and picture-less post. Sorry about that hahaha...

On Monday I went to the post office in town and picked up two packages. Today I checked what was inside them turned out one of them was my five crested montsuki ensemble, which I had ordered from Shinei a bit over 2 months ago. I'm glad to finally have gotten it I was worried for a while because I've never waited that long for something to arrive earlier. Then again, it was by sea mail which is very slow but anyway. I'm happy now.
Now I just need to start hunting down striped hakama and a 'pom pom' haori himo so that I can do some formal kitsuke one day ~

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed this post, got inspired or maybe even learned something new, consider leaving a comment to let me know about it! (。◕‿◕。)
Your appreciation is a big source of encouragement to me. ♡