Dec 21, 2012

If the world was to end today...

... I would wear kimono.

Not like I believe in that humbug, but I wore kimono anyway.
I don't have so much to say about this coordination the kimono is the same "copper stripe" one I was wearing here and the kaku obi is the light blue one I wore in my last post, except turned the other side which is this dark-gold-brass-ish-something color. Yes, the obi is reversible.

Sorry, mirror photos... and the mirror is dirty on the first 3 photos too. ._. Gomen.



I don't have a full-body picture this time. I was wearing black tabi as usual. Hmm, I think I need to cut my hair soon again, it's starting to get long.. not sure if gusta.
Nothing else to say really, except that I'm looking forward to Christmas; I might wear kimono hehehe...

See you!

1 comment:

  1. But the world isn't ending! You'll have plenty of occasions to wear kimono again yay! ^_^
    I like how the obi's light color brightens up your dark kimono, it's nice ~

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, got inspired or maybe even learned something new, consider leaving a comment to let me know about it! (。◕‿◕。)
Your appreciation is a big source of encouragement to me. ♡