Jan 22, 2013

Red and black with a touch of pirates!

 Hiya!

I have a day off from school on Tuesdays and I've been itching to wear kimono so, err, you can guess the rest. :)
Decided to wear my latest kimono a solid black hitoe I bought especially with cosplay *coughsaitoucough* in mind, but I love black so I'll wear it for normal kimono kitsuke too... and I felt like dressing in black today anyway because of a couple of reasons. Kaku obi is my wine red one as usual it feels like I'm using it for everything, oops.
Tekkou are fabric and I bought them from eBay long time ago. Those pirate beads in my hair are not permanent, they are clip-on hair art. I love them. I have one more too but I'm not using it this time.

Now a few photos, taken with the help of a mirror as usual because I was home alone.
Excuse me but mirror is a bit dirty...


Weird expression is weird..

Kai no kuchi this time. (also mirrored..)
Tried to take a close-up so you could see those beads a bit better..
This makes me want to do an even more pirate inspired kitsuke. I would need more accessories for it though but I have a feeling it could be hella cool what do you dudes and dudettes think? :'D

Set sail for lands far away! Bye!

6 comments:

  1. This dudette is voting for a pirate hat. Or maybe a bandanna... or both^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, thank you!
      Actually during.. err, "peruskoulun yläaste" I wore bandanna almost everyday. xD I will consider that for pirate-ish kimono kitsuke now!

      Delete
  2. Black and red really fit together. Also these beads make it all 20% cooler! Get yourself a pirate sword >8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, I think it's my favorite color combo.
      Heh thanks! XD That would be so awesome haha.

      Delete
  3. Love them pirate beads - they're pretty rad, man! :D Those tekkou rock too! OMG Dude, you totally NEED a pirate eye patch! 8D

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, got inspired or maybe even learned something new, consider leaving a comment to let me know about it! (。◕‿◕。)
Your appreciation is a big source of encouragement to me. ♡