Mar 23, 2013

Kimono and a trip to Lidl

 Hello!

I wore kimono today because, I don't know, I just felt like it. Yeah, I guess I had one of those "screw normal clothes"-days, haha.
I really don't have anything to say about the coordination nothing really special about it. I felt like wearing my dark brown kimono. I don't have any photos except this one, on which I have the weirdest I-don't-give-a-crap face so please don't mind that. xD


Well well, the awesome thing was that I wore kimono all day and at one point mom needed to go grocery shopping and she asked if I wanted to go with her why not? I was kinda bored and didn't have anything better to do either and also I could maybe get her to buy some candies lol. I just put on my midnight blue wool haori (same one as on my earlier blog post) because it was 0 °C outside, but there was a slightly cold wind. 
Oh well, at Lidl I noticed most people looked at me longer than usual, especially after they noticed I was in fact not dressed normally but it seemed more like they were interested/curious than that they were thinking freak, weirdo, wtf-is-wrong-with-you or something else negative. Also some people plainly didn't notice or care at all. Also, I don't know why but some elderly people smiled at me, especially grandmas. xD

Although, ehem, I must confess that I was nervous and anxious at first, while sitting in the car, but my mind quickly went from oh-god-everyone-is-gonna-stare-at-me-I-want-to-hide to I_WEAR_WHAT_I_LIKE_SO_DEAL_WITH_IT. >8D
This was one of the first times I've worn (non-cosplay) kitsuke out in public, by the way. It was fun I must do this more often!

Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Awww epic!! :D
    I totally approve kimono-ing in public... x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!

    I also have the nervous when planning an outing, but once I step out the door it's "I wear what I like!". And the grandmas' give you the best comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALJFS;KSFG Hearing that you went shopping dressed in kimono totally made my day! ^o^ WHY Y SO AWESOME BRO?!! XD It's really great that you received good reactions from people, including those grannies ~ :3

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, got inspired or maybe even learned something new, consider leaving a comment to let me know about it! (。◕‿◕。)
Your appreciation is a big source of encouragement to me. ♡